Pro Shop Inventory Clear-Out Sale! Open to the Public!
Don’t start the season fighting your swing—sign up now for a series of lessons. Pick a time and day of the week to take lessons and we’ll both mark our calendars. Call and get on my schedule now! Individual lessons $60 Series of six lessons for the price of five… $300
Ask about my Personal Coach for the summer program
Unlimited lessons for the season. Program geared to YOUR needs. Individual lessons, playing lessons, course management, video and fifteen minute tune ups without an appointment if I am available. $600 for the season Call now!
Custom Club Fitting
Get fitted for those new clubs! Call and make an appointment now. All manufactures clubs available and most can be built and delivered in 10 days or sooner! Join the 1921 Club and SAVE. Many Spring Special Sales on in-stock clubs and golf balls.
Golf Bag Storage
Our services in club golf bag storage and cleaning for the season is only $65. Why drag your bag back and forth each time you play? Let our staff handle your clubs for you.
Full and half lockers are available. If you are interested, please let us know. Full-size are $35/yr; half-size are $25/yr.
Make an “ace” and collect pro shop merchandise credit plus “clubhouse credit” to treat your golf buddies to a drink. Just sign up in the pro shop (28 members are on the list now!) Each time a hole-in-one is made by someone on the list, you will be billed $10. It costs nothing to sign up only when someone on the list has an ace. The “Acer” receives 40% of total in the clubhouse credit and the remaining 60% in pro shop merchandise credit. You do not have to sign up again once you are on the list. Your name stays on until you ask to have it removed. The list of Hole-in-1 members is in the pro shop. Check to verify you have signed up. If you were on the list in 2013, you are on it in 2014.
1921 Buyers Club
Receive all your pro shop merchandise and equipment at a discount. You pay 18% over cost plus shipping on all purchases. The fee for the 2014 season is $125. The fee must be paid by April 15 or before your first purchase to receive the discount. I thank all members who participate in this club benefit the last two seasons. Your participation enables me to stock the pro shop with quality merchandise. I encourage all members to support your club and participate in these programs offered.