The Clubhouse underwent two major renovations, in the early 1950s and again in the mid-1970s, both of which enlarged dining and lounge areas and updated the décor. On August 13,1983, a fire destroyed the nearly sixty-year old structure. However, the members rallied and, within a year, ground was broken for a new building. Our present clubhouse, very similar in layout to the original, was designed in a contemporary style by the architectural firm of Panich & Noel and dedicated on July 4, 1985.
The Club has been served by outstanding golf professionals through the years, who have provided members with lessons and other instructional services. Many of these men competed in regional, state, and national tournaments and assisted many members in achieving high levels of play, as well teaching them enjoy the game. Our golf professionals included Julian Blanton (1921 – 1923), Art Smith (1927-1931), Mike Heaney (1932 – 1941), Bob Littler (1947-1978), Gary Dixon (1978 – 1999) and Scott Barrows (2002 – 2008).